Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving Thanks

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  Here at our home, we had a pretty quiet day.  We ran the local  Turkey Trot and then had my in-laws come over for Thanksgiving dinner. 

What am I thankful for:
  • My amazing dear husband (dh), who is my best friend, biggest cheerleader, chief planner, laundry expert, race-watcher logistic expert, and an amazing father to our sons.
  • My boys (Cub and Buster) who are sweet, caring, energetic.  They are my everything.
  • Health- I'm so thankful that I can do the things I love to do and my body is not my enemy.
  • My Thanksgiving dinner turned out (Vain- I know, but I'm not a cook!)
  • Pinterest (found the best recipe for Cider-champagne sangria)Sangria recipe  


DH and Buster

Cub and me

Tried to get a good family pic before, Buster wasn't cooperating- find out he was sad he wasn't running the 5 mile race like his friend.

All finished!  Happy family!
 

1 comment:

  1. Quickly this particular excellent website will definitely irrefutably continually be famous among the majority of composing the weblog women and men, for that diligent content material in addition to recommendations. Pakistan Pharmacy

    ReplyDelete

Review: Athlinks

Disclaimer:  I am promoting  Athlinks  as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibRave Pro (ambassador) , and check out...