Sunday, December 3, 2017

Product Review: Knuckle Light Colors

Disclaimer: I received Knuckle Light Colors as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review and write race reviews. 


Now that the it's that time of year, when the sun goes down right after work, I've found myself reaching for my nighttime running gear. I have some cool reflective stuff and the original knuckle lights. I jumped at the chance to try the new knuckle light colors and design change.  
Originals


The Knuckle Light Colors come with batteries (2 AA batteries) so you can start using them immediately.  This is a nice improvement from the originals that needed 2 AAA batteries for each unit.They weigh less than 3 oz with loops that go around your hand so you don't have to actively hold them. I didn't even notice wearing them. That was especially nice when I ran an early morning run but finished up in the daylight. I could reach for my water bottle and not have to fumble with my lights.

There are 3 modes for the lights: High, Low, and Blinking. I usually just used high but sometimes blinking on the busier roads to definitely get driver's attention. The name of Knuckle Lights Colors makes you think your lights might be able to change colors. They don't. It's just if you want a outside cover different than black. I still chose black since I'm not a fan of pink stuff and the blue was just not my color. I also thought by husband and sons would prefer black when they use them. I think if they had made the cases in bright colors like neon yellow or orange it might help to find them in the dark or help with visibility plus they'd be more gender neutral. 

Magnets keep them together.
The Knuckle Light Colors give out 120 lumins and it gave a nice wide view. I could see around me. My husband and I walked the dogs (we are puppy sitting) and he used his flashlight which just gave him a small circle but he not could see around him. I walked behind a bit and I could see the tree lawn and yards on both sides. No surprises for me! BTW, holding a leash and the knuckle lights was awesome. The light was in the perfect spot for the dog to see where she/I was going. 

Overall, I really liked the improved design of the Knuckle Light Colors. They are light weight, easy to use and easy to store. They are magnetic and click together so you don't have to worry about losing one. (Which my originals have separated which means I have one that I can use and one I'm still looking for!) 

If you run/walk at night or early morning or even just to walk the dog in the dark. These are awesome! You can use my discount for 15% off at knucklelights.com code: BIBRAVEPRO These make awesome stocking stuffers for the runner/walker in your life! 

1 comment:

  1. DR WILLIAMS CURED 7 YEARS AUTISM
    I am sharing this testimony for my daughter who suffered autism for 7 years. I am doing this, because I was her mother and caregiver  during her dark days and am very happy to share it so that others can be helped through  DR WILLIAMS HERBAL MEDICINE. It was a tough a battle for her; I was not actually the one who hard autism, but bearing the burden makes me understand what parents whose children and love with autism go through.
    Lesia now 19 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of twelve, for seven years, she fought against her diagnosis. I must admit it was never easy for us as a family; we had to constantly watch her, and answer questions that we couldn’t explain. On several occasions, she asked if she will ever stop having speech delay and get well like her school mates and be the best swimmer she dreamt of becoming. She was a very happy child; and had a ‘normal’ childhood and there was no suggestion that she would later on develop autism. 
    She refused to accept defeat and fought autism. She religiously kept to her medications in spite of their side effects. We all wanted a cure, so that she can chase her dream and live a normal life like every other child. But the more she takes these medications, the more her school grade drop. She couldn’t concentrate and we noticed that her memory was being severely adversely affected. Each time we went back to the hospital, her medicines were changed to a different one. Seems like, each change of drug brings about change in side effects. After about 6 years on   Abilify ,  Geodon  , and other medicines, it seemed the autism started to increase in frequency. I had to make effort to reduce her medicines with plans to eventually stop it all. We found an alternative treatment in homeopathy, which was better than her English drugs. Gradually, I reduced her drugs, and her autism were no longer as frequent as it was as when she was on conventional drugs.
    With our little breakthrough with homeopathy treatment, we made further search for natural cure. Fortunately we saw testimonies about herbal medicines which cure autism. We saw a lot of claims though, contacted them and didn’t get a useful reply. Lucky for us, we finally got a reply from Doctor Williams, he directed us to his blog where we saw a lot of information about his herbal medicine . Without further delay I made a purchase for her, I switched her over to it. We had great breakthrough, that in 3 weeks, her autism reduced. After 1 months as Doctor Williams promised , all autism symptoms stopped. It was like a miracle for us. since all this days now Lesia became autism free. Her story is quite lengthy, I hope it also help someone out there.for more information you can email Dr Williams on drwilliams098675@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete

Review: Athlinks

Disclaimer:  I am promoting  Athlinks  as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibRave Pro (ambassador) , and check out...