|Hopefully, Hal, this is going to work!|
- never ran more then 20 miles- how am I going to do 6.2 more to run?
- I altered my training plan- with an extra day of xtraining instead of running- will I regret that?
- I'm not 100%- I have a stuffy nose and cough :-(
- not having crowd support (most of the run will be on the Air Force base)
- rain, or too much sun - most of our runs have been done before the sun got too high in the sky and hardly ever in the rain
- I didn't get my last 8 miler in. I found out Codeine and I don't get along- sick as a dog this past weekend.
- I'm healthy (leg wise)
- My running buddy, Carrie, is healthy so we should be able to run it all together!
- The weather looks decent 70s as a high 50s as a low (still 30% chance of rain)
- I'm going probably PR- I have to break 5hrs 52 mins. I ran 20 in 3 hrs 18 a few weeks ago- so...
- I don't have crowd support on my normal runs, so really can be too bad, right?
- My mom and nephew are coming to watch, along with my dear hubby and kiddos. Yay! Family!!!
Good luck everyone!!!!!!!