Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blah

I really shouldn't complain but here it goes!  It's cold and rainy and I'm just not liking it right now. 

Or maybe because I'm tired, so tired I didn't have any energy to run yesterday, today the same...I was going to do 6 on the trails, but because of the rain, cancelled that and went to the Rec.  Treadmilled it slowly and only got 2.7miles in before my 25 mins were up.  (Hate that feature on those treadmills)  Then looked at the time, decided I had enough time to lift then pick up the kids without being too late.  Nothing like Mommy Guilt to speed up a workout!

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how much to taper for this 10k next week.  I want to do well but I need to get the mileage for next month.  Ugh. 

 Anyone else training for 2 races?  How do you do it?  Following any training plans in particular?  Comments?  Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Athlinks

Disclaimer:  I am promoting  Athlinks  as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibRave Pro (ambassador) , and check out...