Saturday, April 14, 2012

Attempt at blogger app post

I ran 10.5 miles this morning at OU. I did most of it on the bike path past the campus. Weather was great cool upper 40s so it was a refreshing run.
I'm feeling good about the pig half at this point. I ran 10.5 in 1 hour 31 mins with a pace of 8:43. After I went back to the hotel I slammed my toe on the edge of the tub while getting in, crack! Nice sound to hear with pain! So it's definitely broken I'm hoping a few days rest will cure it. It's taped and I'm hoping it won't interfere wih training. Nothing planned til Tuesday .here's some pix from my run more later !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Athlinks

Disclaimer:  I am promoting  Athlinks  as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibRave Pro (ambassador) , and check out...