So,when a blogger I read dawnieslife.com had a contest, I joined in on the chance of winning. Well, I didn't win. :-( but I had "friended" YMX on Facebook. Later, they had a chance of buying their products for $25 for 3 days, then they'd have another product for $25 for 3 days. Anyways, I jumped on the chance to try out these shirts for $25 over the normal $69.
YMX (acronym for YellowMan Expression) was launched in 2009 as an extension of the original, high-end tattoo clothing brand, YellowMan (founded in 2004). Built on an extensive library of original tattoo artwork collected around the globe, YellowMan offers collectible, limited wearable art prints. YMX was created to offer an alternative to YellowMan in a broader, commercial market, while still preserving the authenticity of its origins.
|Back, love the pocket!|
YMX offers multifunctional garments that bridge the gap between athletic and fashion garments. Featuring high-comfort, lightweight MadKool fabrics and detailed, original prints, YMX garments can be worn for athletic use, or for casual wear. As a matter of fact, because of the moisture-wicking properties of the fabric, many people wear YMX in both active and leisure activities without having to change!"
Product description according to their website:
"Not just for running, this sport tee offers beautiful tribal art, moisture wicking fabric, UPF 50+ sun protection, and silky-soft comfort.
Fabric: MadKool ® 88% Polyester 12% Spandex
Properties: "UV protection SPF 30+, moisture-wicking, lightweight, wrinkle-resistant"
Fit: "slim fit, wear one size up for relaxed fit"
Uses: "running, casual, workout, cycling, travel"
I've been using this shirt and the pink/orange version for about 2 months now. They are always the first shirt I grab now for spinning and for running.
- It is so light weight and feels like a stretchy silk. I used to always wear tanks for spinning since tees just tended to be too hot, but this is so light weight that you hardly notice it.
- Unique design- I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has "fat days". It's nice to have a shirt that is busy (a very cool busy) that tends to cover up the slight muffin top when you put on your shorts/capris. Nothing I hate more than a solid color shirt that shows your rolls!
- Nice length. Long enough that it isn't going pull up and show tummy if you are stretching.
- Slim design- feminine cut
- Extra pocket on the back-I've never tried it out so don't know if it would bug me to have something there- maybe kleenex or tp or something light?
- UPF 50+ sun protection- wow! didn't realize that til now!
- Washes up beautifully. No smelly shirts!
- smooth seams, no chafing!
- Price- $69 is a bit pricey
- no v-neck