What am I thankful for:
- My amazing dear husband (dh), who is my best friend, biggest cheerleader, chief planner, laundry expert, race-watcher logistic expert, and an amazing father to our sons.
- My boys (Cub and Buster) who are sweet, caring, energetic. They are my everything.
- Health- I'm so thankful that I can do the things I love to do and my body is not my enemy.
- My Thanksgiving dinner turned out (Vain- I know, but I'm not a cook!)
- Pinterest (found the best recipe for Cider-champagne sangria)Sangria recipe
|DH and Buster|
|Cub and me|
|Tried to get a good family pic before, Buster wasn't cooperating- find out he was sad he wasn't running the 5 mile race like his friend.|
|All finished! Happy family!|