Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving Thanks

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  Here at our home, we had a pretty quiet day.  We ran the local  Turkey Trot and then had my in-laws come over for Thanksgiving dinner. 

What am I thankful for:
  • My amazing dear husband (dh), who is my best friend, biggest cheerleader, chief planner, laundry expert, race-watcher logistic expert, and an amazing father to our sons.
  • My boys (Cub and Buster) who are sweet, caring, energetic.  They are my everything.
  • Health- I'm so thankful that I can do the things I love to do and my body is not my enemy.
  • My Thanksgiving dinner turned out (Vain- I know, but I'm not a cook!)
  • Pinterest (found the best recipe for Cider-champagne sangria)Sangria recipe  


DH and Buster

Cub and me

Tried to get a good family pic before, Buster wasn't cooperating- find out he was sad he wasn't running the 5 mile race like his friend.

All finished!  Happy family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment