Saturday, August 6, 2011

My first time!

Hi there!
So I decided that I should try blogging.  I'm not sure if it will be interesting to anyone but I can at least have an outlet for talking about running and being a mommy too! 

I've been a runner as an adult for about a year. I'd running XC and Track in high school and was pretty decent, never the star runner but hey...the past is the past.  I started last June running a trail run and had a blast and decided to keep going with it.  I have been training for something all year.  Last fall I ran the Air Force Marathon 5k and placed in my Age Group and was pretty darn proud of myself and decided to keep going.  I convinced a good friend of mine to start running and she surprised both of us by how good she was! Needless to say, the rest is history.


I'm currently training for the Air Force 10k in September and the Columbus 1/2 Marathon in October and *might* be doing the Indianapolis Monumental 1/2 marathon in November.  Goals are under 1:52 for the 1/2 and 45 mins for the 10k (actually anything under 47 would be fab.)

So what are you training for?

1 comment:

Review: Athlinks

Disclaimer:  I am promoting  Athlinks  as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibRave Pro (ambassador) , and check out...