|11 weeks post injury- this is this AM before I've really been on my foot today.|
- Dr appt went well, told Dr my problems that I am still having, he again focused on my now hard lump in front of my ankle. He thinks I might have an impingement which is why I can't flex my ankle. I'm supposed to get an MRI...which is another story.
- So Mon is Dr appt, I'm to get a call to schedule MRI, I wait til Thursday after work- still no call, grrr, call the Dr office, get call on Fri, "Oh, Dr never put in the MRI order, but it's in the office notes. You'll get a call next week". Yesterday, I get a call "Scheduling you for a CAT scan" "What?!, I'm supposed to get a MRI." "Oh, the note says MRI but the order is for a CAT scan, I'll call you back after confirming with the Dr". So, here I am, day 2 of my vacation- waiting to get this MRI scheduled. I don't want to take time off of work for the MRI and the follow-up appt if I can help it. Seriously, people!
- Ran again this past Saturday since the sun was out and the temps in the balmy 50s. 3.1 miles in 28:40. Ankle hurt the entire time...grrrrrrr. BUT I RAN 3.1 without stopping. Yay for keeping my cardio up with spinning. Ankle was a bit pissed off after,
but Hey, f- it.
- Walked/Ran on Easter Sunday, again the beautiful weather drew me out and of course, being curious, my walked started with a small run to test out the ankle, then ended about 1.5 miles later. Again, ankle not happy with me. Good thing it's cold out this week again- probably won't try anything for a while considering I could hardly spin last night it hurt so bad.
- So that's were I am...I've reached the F it stage. I am tired of not running. It's been 11 weeks. I am happy I still have cardio so I'm not out of breath. This running once a week is not making me happy.